Friday, June 7-9, 2024 Camp will be held at Camp Lawton, on Mt Lemmon, Arizona
Candlelighters Family Camp is free of charge and open to all families who have or have had a child with cancer or other hematological diagnosis. Please contact us for information.
An injury waiver and consent will be required to be signed for participation in ALL camp activities.
We will have vans going to camp so if you need a ride please indicate and register early. Priority is given to first time overnight camp family applicants. Day camp visit is available but you must be preregistered.
Highlights of the camp include:
• Cabin accommodations for each family.. All meals provided, cool 8000 ft elevation.
• Nurse on site.
• Camp Lawton staff will prepare and serve all meals.
• Hiking, archery, crafts, music, hatchet throw, swimming, rock climbing wall, other activities etc
• Fire circle, sing a long, talent show, s’mores
• Families and children who can relate to your experience
Space is limited, so reserve your family’s place early. After you fill out this registration form, you will receive a MAP and a LIST OF ITEMS you will NEED to bring. No pets, no smoking and no alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises. For more information, contact Beverley at 520-777-4911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your family registration form needs to be received by April 30, 2024 . Camp T-shirts in your size may not be available if you register after this date.